Thursday, September 30, 2010

MPPL October Nightmatch

Well, the results from Saturday's Nightmatch came out and I couldn't believe it when I saw them. I finished 1st out of 8 shooters in Production division and 10th out of 19 overall.

I took out Meine Panzer with its new modifications and Minor Power Factor reloads to see how it would run...and did it! The lighter trigger and recoil spring with the light loads made it a dream to shoot. The SIGLITE Night Sights made getting a good sight picture extremely easy under the low-light conditions. The gun was definitely able to shoot faster than I was able to control it accurately. Although I took more misses than I would have liked, I wanted to see how fast I could pseudo-accurately shoot since that is something that I haven't had a chance to do in several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment